Vivo has entered into the mainstream segment with all its phones in the recent and all were priced under 20k. Now it is reaching the territory of One Plus 3T by launching the all new Vivo V5 Plus that will cost you almost at 28k. It features a decent dual front facing cameras for selfie lovers. Vivo nowadays focusing on their camera quality.
Highlighted features of Vivo V5 Plus:
- It features dual front-facing cameras
- Built in quality and performance enhances
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM (Expandable up to 256 GB)
- 5.5 Inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD Display
- 20 MP + 8 MP Front and 16 MP Rear Camera
- Battery Capacity: 3055 mAh
- This smartphone is powered by a reliable Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz Octa-core processor that takes care of all its processing needs.
- Launch Date: February 1, 2017 (Official)
- Operating System: Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM Slot(s): Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Both the slots supports nano sim
- Network: 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- Fingerprint Sensor: Available
- Quick Charging: Available
My Opinion: If you are a selfie lover then buy this phone otherwise don’t spend 28k on this.