This Trick Works Only With Rooted Android Devices
This post is for those who are not liking the new WhatsApp Status Feature, so here are some steps you need to follow to disable the new WhatsApp Status Feature:
- The Device Must Be Rooted(How To Root Your Device – Full Tutorial, Click Here)
- You Need a Root File Explorer, One of the Root File Explorer is “ES File Explorer“.
Now The Steps:-
- Force Stop Your WhatsApp before going forward
- From Your Root File Explorer, open the file” /data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com.whatsapp_preferences.xml “
- Find something like this: “status_mode” and change its value from “1” and to “0”.
<int name=”status_mode” value=”1″/>
<int name=”status_mode” value=”0″/>
- Now, Launch Your WhatsApp, You’ll See The Difference.
If you want to learn about new WhatsApp Features, click here.
So, how do you like this article please tell us in the comment section below, and if you want any help regarding this article please contact us or comment below. If you don’t want to miss any updates from us then please subscribe to our newsletter for free.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe Us And Get Latest Tech News, Hacking News, Science News, And Latest Gadgets News Directly Delivered To Your Inbox
Thank You For Subscribing. Verification Email Has Been Send To You. Please Verify !
Something Went Wrong.